Pico's Career Day Pico's Career Day

Goth Stuff

The transition of me and lyle isn't the slightest bit noticeable

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3

Gasp!

I liked the princess and the frog D:

Who did Michel Swain voice?

Kirbopher responds:

Lord Zet's brother during that one scene in the afterglow.

Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

What the hell is wrong with you?

I can't beleive this. I can't beleive you did that! I found this video truely offensive. I could get past most of the terrible jokes, and your brutal slaying of my childhood hero King Harkinian, but what you did with the Frosted Flakes drew the line.

You see, when I was younger, me and my brother would sit and play our CD-I every saturday morning, eating our Frosted Flakes. It was the best times we had! But then my brother got leuchemia and had to go to the hospital. I still brought him Frosted Flakes every time we visited him, and he would always smile, but he began to grow worse as the weeks went on.

Sadly, it came to the point where he became inoperatable, and he only had a few days to live. My parents told me what was going to happen, and I ran to the hospital and cried at his bed side. I was pulled out of school for weeks as I waited by his side, I was so terrified for him.

Then the day finally came, he was at the end. His last words to me were "Don't cry for me, its all going to be fine. When you come too, we'll have all the Frosted Flakes we want, every day will be a Saturday. You'll see. I'm going to miss you, Lil' Bro." And then, he died.

I can't stand to see what you did to Frosted Flakes, that was the thing that me and my brother shared the most. I hope you burn in hell for this you sick, twisted bitch!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Spaz I love you

You are a fucking amazing animator, and I'm glad you and Lyle started collaborating with shit, Druox too, with your animation and there over the top writing/acting, you guy's can make pure gold within minutes. Hope sucking your dick as a review didn't bother you guys too much. But anyways, it was wonderful.

WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 1

Some title

I liked some of the angels you chose for certain parts, but to be honest dude, a lot of it was tweening, and the mouth moving was just repeating, it worked, but it would look a lot better if you did a little more "frame by frame". And normally I'd push that all aside if the voice work and writting was good, but...It wasn't :/ Sorry dude, just something you can work on

U: Submission Day U: Submission Day

Woah

That emo kid's voice sure is sexy

Blakant responds:

isnt thats ur voice? :P

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 9 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 9

This is my favrote!!

Love how you did nomarl animation for the episode insted of sprites ^_^ btw Im still waiting on mario RPG to come out on the VC DX

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 5 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 5

lol

they should have just told steve to tell bowser XD